For me, I definitely use Twitter the least of all my social media platforms. I was using it as a means of contacting friends who also use it. I felt for a while that Twitter was just a waste of space so I just deleted the app completely. Since re-downloading the app I have found a purpose for the app. I am happy that I can now use it for a more professional means of communication with others. The digital divide affects student success in schools by favouring those with access and placing those without access at a disadvantage. The digital divide is caused by some students having what others lack. I know that with being a teacher there will be many students and each will be different in their own way. I also have to expect the difference some of their at-home circumstances will vary. In the video the recommendation was made for teachers to dedicate a portion of class time to developing the student's technological abilities, this is what I would do to narrow the division. Two ...
Comments
Post a Comment